MM Engineering is a Brainchild of a black woman entrepreneur, Ms Manana Bogatsu, who is actively wholesale trading petroleum products and LP Gas and other petroleum related products. Ms Manana identified an opportunity on the gas value chain, and MM Engineering Services was established.
A first of its kind, in our Shores…
71 jobs created targeting 50% and 60% women employees committed to helping our clients reach their goals.
The Power of Partnership
MM Engineering is an associate company of Mmapho Group (PTY) Ltd and in partnership with Dti and IDC.
ABOUT MM ENGINEERING
Meeting the Needs and Expectations
At MM Engineering we have only one objective: to ensure our clients mission objectives are achieved with the highest level of capability and assurance, and at the lowest possible cost. Our methodology ensures that all raw materials are locally sourced are of high quality.
I hope this provides you with a few reasons to get to know MM Engineering better. Whether you are a potential customer, a small business partner, or a future employee, we look forward to finding out how we can work together to bring the best service ever.
CEO & Founder
Quality Management System
Our Quality Management System incorporates all the mandatory Pressure
Gas Cylinders statutory, regulatory, national and international Codes,
Standards and Specifications requirements.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our Strategic Objectives
Our strategic objectives are established and implemented at all functional levels of the Company. These strategic objectives are documented, measurable, and consistence with our stated Policies.
We define our Strategic Objectives, using the DMAIC / Process Approach to management and the industry benchmarks to ensure:
- The Business and Market opportunities are valid.
- We meets the needs and expectations, of our Customers, Shareholders, Partners, Employees, Suppliers and Society, in a manner that complies with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The value our competitors are bringing to the market is known and to what extent we have to bring a superior value to retain or grow our market share.
- Operations, process steps and instruction are well defined.
- Resources, personnel and plant equipment are suitable and effective for the various processes.
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis and other risk management tools are used to quantify the risk to achieving our Strategic Objectives.
- Control Plans, SPC tools and procedures are put in place, to manage the identified risks, supported as appropriate, by mandatory process qualification / test runs, to ensure world class performance levels (> Cpk 1.67 / six sigma ) and our Strategic Objectives can be achieved and sustained.